Tuesday 20 April 2010

Run Tracking

Thanks for all of the support so far, the fund raising total has lept up to over £1,5000. So thank you for these donations.

On terms of my progress this week, I visited the physio for some sports massage last night - and the good news is that all is well with the legs.

In terms of diet, I am now in day two of my carb loading programme - trying to store up some extra energy for the second half of the race on Sunday.




Some people have asked what I will be wearing on Sunday in order to try and spot me in the 35,000 people on TV, unfortunetly, the answer is a combination of a grey top and grey shorts (I should have planned this better) with white lettering on the front and the back. As a safer bet.........

If you want to track my run, you can do so with the Adidas phone application. All you need to do is have a smart phone, and text 'run' to 83040. They will then send you a link.

If you check back over the weekend I will upload my race number once I have recieved it on Saturday. All you need to do is type this into the page.

It will give you updated times every 5km.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment