Friday 16 April 2010

One week to go

It has been quite a few months, a very cold winter, but spring is here.

There is no point in trying to get much fitter now. I am well into the tapper, this week will consist of running a few miles a day and eating plenty of carbohydrates to build up my energy for next Sunday.

I can't belive that race day is so close. It is time to look back at all of the training, take confidence from the best of the runs, and look forward to next weekend.

These are the best (and worst) of the photos that I have not uploaded yet.













































It is still not too late to sponsor me if you would like to do so:

http://www.justgiving.com/timlynasmarathon


-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Brighton Ave,Stockport,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment